Saturday 8 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge Day 5

Day 5 of this 12 day blogger challenge is some of my most loved possessions!


I am just going to try and keep this simple and list some of my favourite possessions rather than categorise them as my most loved,so here goes,

1- My Divorce papers as they are precious to me after what happened to end my marriage. I cant unfortunately put up a picture as i am sure you will all understand lol!

2- A recent gift from my lovely BF which he surprised me with last week,first thing i said is "what have you done" jokingly that was and he said he noticed that i was nearly out of my favourite perfume,ah how lovely! It's a Cool Water Woman box set!


3-The CD titled "Dark Passion Play" by Nightwish. I just cant stop listening to this in the car and the track "The Poet and The Pendulum" is my favourite ever song. It is 14 minutes long and has everything in it,the last 4 minutes is the best piece of music i have ever heard and it has brought a tear to my eye many times with it's beautiful lyrics.



4- My 60's style dress as i seen the exact one being featured on the top Irish fashion show on Friday on TV3 here in Ireland. It was called a must have and i only bought it a few weeks ago,so delighted with this.






5-And finally one of my most loved possessions are my memories of my childhood,that is all i can say!


Hope you enjoyed my day 5 blogger challenge,day 6 is about what i am currently reading,book,mag,blog etc!

Thanks for reading,

Hollie xxx



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I think your bf was so sweet to get you that perfume, I think that is such a thoughtful present :D I have fond childhood memories too and I also love that dress :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much lovely,he is a sweetie hehe,hope you are feeling better! xx

      Delete