Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I have recently been nominated by the so lovely and beautiful Demi-Lee to complete these questions for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and she has set out some fantastic questions for me to answer. You can follow Demi-Lee @demileesdiary and also her wonderful blog demileesdiary.blogspot.com
Now in all honesty,who wouldn't want to do this with a name like this,it is an amazing award name and i have actually displayed it on my blog pages,i mean the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award,wow this is just so awesome!
If you do carry this on, please tweet me with the link to your post @
The rules are as followed:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Include the award logo in your post.
- Answer the set of 10 questions that they provide.
- Supply your own set of 10 questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
My questions for you:
1. What inspired you to come up with the name for your blog?
When i decided to give blogging a go,i knew that it would have to include Fantasy Football in it so it was an easy choice to call it Hollie's Lifestyle,Fashion and Fantasy Football blog! I couldn.t really think of anything else that would have been appropriate!
2. If you could choose between living in black and white or colour, what would you choose? And why?
This is a very interesting question and i suppose i would choose colour as i love for example colourful dresses,flowers and generally all colourful things.I appreciate the beauty. However if life was in black and white,it could be interesting too,have you noticed in black and white films,the girls all look like they have absolutely no blemishes on their skin at all and all look generally flawless,now there is an advantage lol!
3. What is your favourite Autumn lipstick?
My favourite Autumn lipstick has got to be Lady Danger by Mac. To be honest,i do kinda love it all year round. I do also like the look of Heroine by Mac,it is a plumy purple colour and looks awesome!
4. Do you wish to turn blogging into a career or keep it as a hobby?
Without doubt a hobby. I never ever considered it a possibility of making it into a career. I just enjoy it as a hobby without any pressure and i post what i want when i want!
5. If you could choose between fast forwarding time or rewinding time, what would you choose? And why?
I would certainly choose to rewind time and not make the same silly mistakes that i made in the past. And of course,knowing the future would be very benificial too,oh i wish!
6. If you could swap lives with any celebrity for the day, who would you swap lives with?
Oh this is a tough one,i suppose i would have to say Cheryl Fernandez-Versini,it was so much easier to say Cheryl Cole lol! Her life always seems to be interesting and she does seem to be sweet and has gained alot of respect over the years.Also maybe Amal Clooney for a while,i would not say no spending some time with George,yummy!
7. If you were given three wishes, what would they be?
The obvious ones would be health,wealth and peace but aside from these,my 3 wishes would be to see the Swans win the premier league,to see a girl win the overall #fpl fantasy football and to get a few more twitter and blog followers!
8. Which season of the year is your favourite? And why?
Summer without doubt,apart from the weather,i love all the summer outfits,floral dresses,short skirts and everyone always seems happier this time of year!
9. If you had to choose a story that best describes your life, what story would it be?
Oh this one is very difficult and i am struggling to come up with an answer. With regard to my marriage however,i could describe it like a good episode of the TV show Dallas with all the cheating that went on behind my back!
10. What social media site do you use the most?
Twitter by an absolute mile,i have made so many lovely new friends since joining up,i absolutely love it!
My questions for you:
1- What is your favourite blog and who is your favourite blogger?
2- How do you promote your blog and what is the most effective way to do so?
3- If you could be somebody else for a day,who would it be and why?
4- What inspired you to come up with the name of your blog?
5- What is your favourite perfume,lipstick and nail polish?
6- High heels,if you wear heels,what is your preferred heel height?
7- What is your favourite music at the moment?
8- What is your favourite tv shows?
9- Which is more important to you,your Twitter account or your Blog?
10-Who would you most like to meet if givin the chance and why?
And my nominations are as follows,