Thursday 29 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Well i have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the absolutely amazing Carolin lunchbreakadventures.wordpress.co
who is just the most lovely person you could possibly meet. This is indeed the 3rd award that Carolin has nominated me for and i just cant thank her enough! I will pass this award on to some fellow bloggers at the end of the post and i hope they will be as honoured as myself to recieve it!









|The Rules|

 

 1. Show the award on your blog.

 2. Thank the person who nominated you.

 3. Share seven facts about yourself.

 4. Nominate 15 blogs.

 5. Link your nominee’s blog and let them know.



|7 Facts About Me|

 

1-I am very shy and it takes a while for me to open up to new people although from all my many tweets,i might not come across as shy at all!

2-I dont like people who are false and who think they are above the rest of us!

3-I am not a morning person and i could without doubt say that i am a Night Owl!

4-I would love to design a dress which would have both stripes and polka dots. I already have my vision of this and it is so awesome,i actually dream about it!

5-I am a very very emotional girl who takes everything to heart!

6-If i take an interest in someone,for some strange reason,things always improve for that person!

7-I am sick of people/accounts following me for a follow back and then unfollowing again after i follow them. I have learned my lesson and now do not follow back at all unless it is an account that i am really interested in following!

This has been difficult for me as i have previously done blog posts with 25 and 50 facts about me lol!


|My Nominees|
















So there you have it and i must say that the above girls who i have nominated are all so nice with really lovely blogs that are all worth a follow! 

Thanks for reading,

lots of love,

Hollie xxx

8 comments:

  1. Your welcome Hollie! Enjoyed your answers especially No 7 is something I'll never get my head around. Why do people follow you, then you return the favour (bc you wanna be nice) and then suddenly they stop. As if one wouldn't notice! Oh and I'm not a morning person either. It's due to health conditions that it takes me ages to wake up in the morning and to get going. Speak soon, xxxx

    Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks again Carolin! I appreciate you taking the time to read my post! Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx, Hollie, that's really sweet of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your facts, i wouldnt believe that youre shy :P

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha,thanks Leanne! I am very shy tbh and very quiet until i get to know someone xx

      Delete