Wednesday 18 March 2015

Liebster Award Post


First of all i want to thank the beautiful and always wonderful Annie Rose annierosesdiary.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination and for thinking of me! I have already done the liebster before but as i love doing these posts,i am delighted to have the opportunity to do it again all thanks to the lovely Annie whose blog is really well worth following and she is just so lovely! And also you really should follow her on twitter as she is well worth it @Miss_Annie_Rose



So on with the questions as set by Annie!

1. Who is your celebrity crush?

My celebrity crush would have to be George Clooney and even at 53 or so years old,he is just so handsome and dreamy! 

2. Film or TV?

TV for me especially as there are so many great shows on at the moment! I love The Blacklist,The Originals and recently i have drawn towards programmes such as FirstDates on C4!
3. Guilty Pleasure?

Strange guilty pleasure but one of mine would be listening to the Welsh accent! I just go weak at the knees with it! I recently watched an episode of The Call Centre and the Swansea accent just had me feeling like i was melting lol!
4. How long have you been blogging?

I started my blog on 27th August last year so only for slightly over 6.5 months now and i am loving every minute of it! 

5. Twitter or Instagram?

Twitter by an absolute mile plus i am not on instagram anyway!

6. Do you have a job?

I do, i work as a waitress/bartender! I have worked in this business for 11 years now! 

7. If you could have anyone's life whose would it be?

Tough question this one as there are so many successful people that i would love to be but if i had to pick one,it would probably be Zooey Deschanel who is an awesome young beautiful lady!
8. Who do you look up to the most?

The person i look up to the most is my mother! She is such a good living person who is always there for me! I love her so much!
9. What kind of phone do you have?

Just an ordinary samsung android phone! I am not into spending big money on phones as they are a waste of money!
10. Earphones or Headphones?

Earphones!
11. Favourite Take Away?

My favourite take away would have to be from a place called Abrakebabra which obviously does kebabs and taco chips,my favourite with extra sauce and extra cheese! Yummy!

Now the hard part as i have already done a post with 25 facts and another with 50 facts about me lol so i will try and think of a different 11 if possible!
 11 facts

1-Recently i have been having some really bad mood swings and when i am emotional,my word i am emotional and find myself crying at quite alot!

2-I have done my best to try and convince the guys that play fantasy football that girls are good at it too! I think i have done ok at this as i have quite a few guys who follow me for my fantasy football tweets!

3-My pet peeve on twitter is accounts who follow me for a followback and when they get it,they unfollow me again! I even wrote a blog post about this!

4-I always try to be there for anyone who might need some reassurances or help in any way,in real life and social media!

5-I am a very quiet girl until i get to know someone,then i never shut up lol! The bottom line is i am quite shy!

6-I really want to go blonde with some pink in my hair! I have wanted to do this for many years and am afraid that i am too old now for it now,i was 29 last week!

7-I never told anyone it was my birthday last week,apart from my BF and family of course!

8-My fashion style can be colourful at times and i have a fear to do OOTD's this summer for fear that people will think my style is awful!

9-I tend to keep things to myself and not open up too often to people! This is a problem that i need to address now!

10-One of quite a few parts of my body that i dont like is my arms!

11-one of the best things i ever did was join twitter last July and start my blog last August! For reasons that i cant say at the moment,i really needed to do this!

Well that was quite difficult to think of another 11 facts (that's 86 now) lol!

I know i am supposed to now nominate 11 bloggers to recieve this award but as i have already done this before,i would just like to nominate anyone who is kind enough to be reading this and fancies doing a post and afterall,these type of awards are hard to come by as you must be nominated in the first place! If you fancy the Liebster Award,please contact me and i will update this post!

I would also like to keep the questions used by the lovely Annie for anyone who may be interested! I have enjoyed doing this post as i love these type of posts and just to finish off with a masive Thank You to Annie for thinking of me and my nomination,

hope you enjoyed my post,

have a wonderful day,

lots of love,

Hollie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Loved your answers Hollie! Thank you for your kind comments about me! Happy Birthday for last week!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome Annie and thanks again for the nomination xx

      Delete
  2. thank you once again lovely lady! You always brighten up my week for me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!!

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete