Thursday 4 February 2016

This Week #FPL (My Team)




**As this post was originally written before the 2 games on Wednesday night,i will keep it as it was and just make a few adjustments.It does show just how easy it is for fpl to be a cruel mistress!**

After what i would describe as recent progress for my team "No Messin Around",i went into this week with the hope of finally getting inside the top 100k overall for the first time this season! With 4 points being the difference between my position of 115k and 99k,i decided to make it an 8 point difference as i fancied Sanchez in my team,not only for this week but for long term. Also with an eye on GW27 as my team currently had only 8 players that might play in this gw,i felt that i may as well look to fielding 11 for that week so i did the following ft's,

Out
KDB and Davies

IN
Sanchez and Targett

Targett was the only possible one to bring in as i had 0.0 to spare and i know he was on the bench last night but afterall,he is my 5th def so this is fine.

So i went into the GW with the following team,

Hennessy
Baines,Van Dijk,Morgan
Sanchez,Mahrez,Ayew,Payet,
Aguero (c),Kane,Lukaku

To be honest,i wasn't expecting a clean sheet from Saints and Leicester so to get these was a nice little bonus and with Baines to play tonight,i am hoping for points from him too. Apart from a Mahrez assist,my midfield was disappointing with the other 3 guys getting 3 points each (Ayew substituted before West Brom equalised). Kane with 2 goals and max BP's was nice too but the booking for Aguero was really disappointing as it cost him 4 points in total as he was on for the 3 BP's if i am not mistaken.

So with 51 points before tonight's games,i am not that impressed as it was not a good score within the overall. It also represented a drop to 152k overall but the encouraging thing is that i am only the following points away from,

14 points off 100k
36 points off 50k
45 points off 36k (top 1% overall)

and with the Triple Captain and Bench Boost still intact and my Wildcard still to play.

*** As we all know Baines did not play and Lukaku did nothing so i added 2 points to my overall score and dropped further down the rankings to 194k overall.***

And this shows how the 2 games also affected my targets as i am now,

23 points off 100k
44 points off 50k
52 points off 36k

HAVING A 5TH MIDFIELDER CAUSES A PROBLEM EVERY WEEK

This is a nice problem to have,one which i dont currently have at the moment but i soon will as i plan to buy Alli which will give me a selection headache almost every week until i play my WC.In order to do this,i will have to downgrade my forwards which has always been my plan and the man to go will be Lukaku for a 6.0m striker who i am excited about and will be a massive differential if he fires. I will be bringing him into my team this week and playing him in my 11 thus giving me the headache of who to bench as soon as i buy Alli. His ownership is currently 0.0% but in this strange fpl season,i have to try something.
So it will be welcome to my team Alberto Paloschi,



He made his debut on Tuesday night away at West Brom coming off the bench to replace the injured Ki and had a very promising 45 mins or so in which he hit the post,made Foster make a fine save,was involved in the goal and really should have been givin the assist and his link up play with Siggy showed signs that this could be a fruitful partnership.

Now i must stress that i am not recommending him to anyone for their fpl team as i dont do this.There are many amazing fpl accounts and individuals on twitter that can give awesome recommendations every week so please dont see this as me giving one,i dont do this! He seems right for MY team,that is all and also the fact that Swansea will be involved in gw27.

***Transfer done Wednesday evening before Lukaku dropped in price*** I now have 3.1 mil in the bank and will be ok for GW27 so

So now we move on to the next GW in this strange and challenging season,

best of luck everyone,

Hollie


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend!
    Connect with me:
    BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143
    INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/igaberry/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/igaberry1
    WEBSITE: https://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. you always start my week of good,thank you hunni xx

      Delete